To qualify for financial assistance from Maddox’s Mission, applicants must:
- Be located in Wichita, Kansas, or its surrounding areas.
- Be the owner of a pet facing a life-threatening medical crisis.
- Be the owner of a pet requiring a non-elective medical treatment or procedure.
- Be able to provide a diagnosis and procedure/treatment plan from a licensed veterinarian
- Be unable to fully cover the cost of treatment necessary for your pet’s well-being.
The most common exclusions we are unable to provide assistance for:
- Routine Care (Vaccinations, Annual or Initial Exams, Dental)
- Diagnostic Testing (Bloodwork, X-Rays, MRI)
- Ongoing Medication
- Parvovirus Treatment